We have a vacancy for a 3d/2d Motion Graphics Designer/Editor!
Tired of working from home, or just looking for a change for 2022? Then this might be just the motion graphics vacancy for you!
If you’re an experienced 3d/2d Motion Graphics Designer who can also turn their hand to working as a general editor, and want to work with an enthusiastic agile team who do everything from capture to delivery, then we want to hear from you!
We have an excellent international blue chip client base in some great leading edge technology sectors, and they have an increasing need for high quality original content to help explain and market their services.
This is an in-studio full time staff vacancy in Nottingham with limited opportunity for WFH, due to the nature of the confidential work we are often engaged in and our clients’ needs for data protection.
Our offer includes;
• £24-30k salary depending on your experience and skills.
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays and your birthday.
• Annual non-contractual bonus.
• Annual skills development allowance.
• Free access to online learning resources.
• Equipment allowance if applicable.
• Regular company social events.
• Excellent access to public transport.
• Good parking with EV charge point available.
• NEST pension scheme.
You will need;
• Proven commercial experience developing and creating 3d and 2d animations and motion graphics, and integrating those into completed video projects.
•Strong video editing skills with an eye for detail and colour.
• Fully proficient in CC applications including AE, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as 3d software such as C4D / Blender. Experience in Resolve or Unreal Engine would be a major advantage.
• To be fully COVID vaccinated, and committed to maintaining that status.
• To be an excellent communicator, committed to learning and sharing within the workplace.
• The ability to lead on projects, and assume ownership from definition to delivery.
• A commitment to advancing your skills and knowledge to stay at the leading edge of capability and trends.
If you are interested, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with a full CV, links to examples of your work, and an introduction.
Please note that as of 1/12/22 this role has been filled. However we are keen to hear from Motion graphics artists who wish to join our associates scheme. Contact us!